Jimmy Jimmy is offline

Default Video of deplume and wtf3 shopping.

On 8/16/2011 7:59 PM, wrote:

Well, what do you propose? The greatest majority of money is held in
too few hands and they aren't spending it.

To take from the rich to give to the poor is to foster class warfare.

Understand that in the big picture, those who want power have realized
that, as you say, the rich are in the minority, therefore, they pander
to "poor" because it keeps them in power.

I have to shake my head at the fact that people like bob don't get that
those he voted for and who are in power bailed out his arch enemy, "wall
street", and now WS is making money like before.

Bob is doomed to repeat his experience again and again. Each time, bob
is expecting a different result.

How about trying something other than class warfare and printing money?
Won't work, because of people like bob, who is just a sample of those
who are defined as "poor".