X-Man[_3_] X-Man[_3_] is offline

Default Right of Way

On 8/17/11 9:14 AM, iBoat Often wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/16/11 4:51 PM, Eisboch wrote:
I suspect this sailboat captain is rethinking who has the "Right of Way".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tUoUxzt9sI

The sailboats that show up about halfway through the video look awfully
close to that tanker.

As an allegedly accomplished photographer who claims to have been
published in several magazines (of course while trying to pass an owl
picture off as his own) you should know there is this phenomenon called
"depth-of-field".

Asshole. There is something called "depth of field" and it made my hand
looked so bloated that it was attached to someone who is super morbidly
obese. I really am very trim and in perfect health, it was depth of
field that made my hand look extremely fat and pudgy.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the