wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Video of deplume and wtf3 shopping.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:41:35 -0400, Jimmy wrote:

On 8/16/2011 5:38 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:23:37 -0400, wrote:

On 8/15/2011 8:34 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:00:58 -0600,
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug2PvpB8

and here's a touching picture of canuck at a family reunion

http://www.life.com/gallery/25151/im...ys-kkk#index/2

Is it true that 99% of KKK members were democrats?

probably. the south was heavily right wing democrat unti johnson
signed the voting rights act. then the GOP discovered it could win
elections by playing the race card

Class warfare, which yoursealf and most democrats foster,

yeah and i suppose dec 7 1941 was an attack on japan by US forces,
right. you guys WAGE war then complain when someone leaves the dead
cats on your doorstep. you're truly amazing.

is in
practicality the race card. It's in your best interest politically to
pit the poorest citizens against the wealthy to remain in power.

uh huh

the richest 1% have had a 500% pay increase in the last 30 years.

how'd that work out for america? we doing OK? because if YOU are
correct and there NO class warfare in america, we should have a strong
middle class with low unemployment

if there IS class warfare then we should have high unemployment,
stagnant wages, etc

so tell me, right winger

uh....which fits america today?

That said,there are those who have become wealthy by treating those who
work for them poorly. Conversely, there is a whole class of persons who
have little or no desire to work, but have learned to take advantage of
the redistribution of wealth.

gee. in the last 3 years 10 trillion dollars worth of equity has
disappeared

either

1. the middle class got AMAZINGLY and SUDDENLY lazy in the last 3
years OR

2. the accumulated transfer of wealth caused the financial house of
cards in teh US to come tumbling down

so tell me right winger...uh....

which is it?

c'mon back when you have actual evidence and can play with the adults,
OK?