Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Bachmann wins Iowa straw poll...

On 13/08/2011 7:32 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:58:46 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:21:51 -0400, X ~
wrote:

...and I think it is terrific. Hope she wins the GOP nomination. She'll
be as much fun in the campaign as Christine O'Donnell, the "witch" of
Delaware, was in her run for the U.S. Senate.

in america no one is too right wing to be elected...it's a real danger

Unfortunately, you're right. If McConnell gets his way, destroy the
economy, there are enough ignoramuses out there to elect someone like
her.

I loved her definition of submit when it came to her husband. I have
some devote, but not crazy, Christian friends, and even they think she
wasn't being honest with that answer.

So what? Obamanites were not honest about Obama heritage or 57, or is
that 58 state mentality. Obama's dad was a green card seeking
polygamist who knocked up his mother out of wedlock.

One term president as his bull**** always catches up with him, then time
to move on as his snake-oil bull**** works no more.

Time to get the government off the economies back, vote Tea Party and
watch REAL change and hope replace Obama chance and prayer!!!
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.