FishFan

Default The early FICHT years question

Karen,

I know you're a DFI Hater, and epecially an OMC DFI Hater, and god
knows enough folks were screwed by OMC directly, and many others
indirectly (those who have perfectly good running engines whose boat
value and marketability is hurt due to the label engine), but... all
of the ancedotal evidence I've seen seems to indicate that Mercury's
version is not doing that bad, considering all the engines they sell,
and that Yamaha's version, HPDI, has no widepsread systemic problems.
Aside from your biased unprofessional opinion about the adequacy of
"lean burn technology", do you have any stats to back-up your anti-DFI
attitude wrt non-OMC engines?