Parallax

Default Seaworthiness of Mac26

(JAXAshby) wrote in message ...
parallax, you can't get an EE in physics.

I actually have to apologize for even mentioning it but got
brain freeze from being called stupid by JAX.

dude, you ARE stupid for trying to claim you have an Electrical Engineering
degree in Physics.

Normally, I'd rather
stay in redneck buffoon character

you did not step out of character. In fact, you stayed completely in
character.

Clearly JAX is incapable of reading. Ya know, whenevr ah thank o
yachtie ppl, I think of those dips in the mid-70s on TV that sang 'n
called themselves "Thu Captain 'n Tennile" Now, adjust yer cap'ns
hat, stick yr nose in thu ayr 'n go off in a huff.