Parallax

Default Seaworthiness of Mac26

Roy Jose Lorr wrote in message ...
Parallax wrote:

(JAXAshby) wrote in message ...
Well, I spose that 'splains my MS and EE in physics [snip a bunch of other
trash]

parallax, you can't get an EE in physics. even jeffies knows that.

Actually got 2 MS Physics degrees from FSU (1985) first was coursework
masters next was thesis masters ("Free Electron Charging of Fine
Aerosol Particles"). MSEE was from University of Alabama Huntsville
(Spacecraft Charging). 'Course, I could still be stupid, academics
dont really count.

Jax, ya oughta be careful who ya call stupid afore you show yerself to
be.

Some of the smartest people I know, people with all sorts
of degrees, are no less prone to making poor decisions or
careless pointless worthless obtuse stupid mistakes than
people with not one degree in hand.. In fact, academic
indoctrination tends to stupefy rather than enlighten.

Agreed. I actually have to apologize for even mentioning it but got
brain freeze from being called stupid by JAX. Normally, I'd rather
stay in redneck buffoon character so I can watch others make fools of
themselves trying to act superior.