Xman Xman is offline

Default any horse racing fans...??

On 8/12/11 8:34 AM, iBoat_Often wrote:
In articleece904f5-86a0-4106-9c03-0cc3eed7b288
@p5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 11, 5:08 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/11/11 3:30 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 11, 3:35 pm, wrote:
In article955f9cdf-453e-478b-9090-
,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
This appears more exciting:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/ch_incl...gallery=253193

Must be a lot of boredom up there, huh?

Yes Kevin...the Looney Freak and the Freaky Loon would be right at
home up here.
So.. which are you?

Snerk! I love it when you show your stupidity, Don! STILL convinced I'm
someone named Kevin or now that I'm Scott? That's a new one! That's so
funny! Why aren't you over at Harry's new google group?

Not too bright, are you Kevin!!
Harry doesn't have a "new google group" that I'm aware of.

You're just discovering the Loogy/Loogy Impersonator isn't too bright?
He wasn't too bright when he posted as Loogy, and he's only gotten
dumber with age.

OH!!! Now you've changed your feeble mind again, eh? Do you really think
I'm loogy or kevin? If so, you just aren't very smart. How's that
Maryland red barn you have that is invisible on zillow?- Hide quoted text -

Kevin... it's summertime!
Get out to Lake Lanier and paddle around a bit. It'll relax and make
you a better 'man'.

Where in hell is "Lake Lanier", idiot? Hey, let's do this, I'll reveal
my true identity. If I'm not Kevin, you'll go away and stay away, ok?
Hey, maybe your buddy Harry wants in too? Put up or shut up, you little
coward.

You've changed your identity here so many times, I doubt you know your
"true identity," Loogy/Loogy Impersonator. Why don't you find some
little kid in the 'hood and break his or her arm?