[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default A rip in the space-time continuum

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:35:14 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 10/08/2011 7:28 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:18:04 -0700,
wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Funny, I don't blame them. A iPad made in China and sold in China is
supposed to pay DC income tax?

Maybe China should impose a 5% currency loss taxes on US....

Hear yourself think? Look GE, putting $2B into China, moving its medial
where the profits are. Makes sense.

You backwards fleabeggars need to know the universe does not rotate
around USA. Who knows, maybe Apple will pick up sticks and move to
China. All USA has to offer is just more debt and debt-taxation.

Which is really why jobs suck, not a good environment.

No funny that you're stupid.