Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default A rip in the space-time continuum

On 10/08/2011 8:27 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:28:17 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:18:04 -0700,
wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Too bad we don't penalize companies who ship jobs overseas or reform
the tax code, so that companies who do business in the US pay US
taxes.

Taxing companies in foreign countries - they are just going to tell the
USA to **** off. And why some have already moved. DC can tax them on
imports, but Americans pay. Sort of like oil, tax oil you pay. As it
should be.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.