[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Bernanke KILLED the US markets

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 14:39:34 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/08/2011 2:26 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/9/11 2:50 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Funny, Bernanke killed a 250 DOW up tick, for a 200 point down tick....

Have to like that Washington DC banking fraud money print crap Bernanke
keeps spewing. When are you American's going to give up on this fraud?

The dead cat bounced.

"The Dow Jones rallied in the final hour of trading Tuesday to finish up
430 points on the day.

The Dow gained roughly 4 percent and closed at 11,240, according to
preliminary results, making up more than two-thirds of the amount the
index dropped Monday in the first day of trading since S&P downgraded
the U.S. credit rating.

The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ saw similar gains, climbing 4.75 percent and
5.3 percent, respectively, according to Reuters."

You really don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, Canuckles.

Hey, I thank Bernanke, I had 11 limit orders trigger. All up after close.

Just because I profit, doesn't mean I have my head up my ass. Fact is I
am making money hand over fist, but the markets should never be this
unstable unless the system is in deep trouble.

Maybe sell some off in the next few weeks waiting for the next quarter
of bad news.

Firstly, the downgrade was brought to you by the teagaggers.
Secondly, you're a liar.
Thirdly, you're stupid.