I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default London and fleabaggers...

On 8/9/2011 5:19 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/08/2011 2:58 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 09:11:37 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

we have firearms here

11,000 dead last year. how many dead in london?

oh.

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

Well, what do they use to defend themselves.. Did you see the video of
the liberal fleabaggers burning homes and the young children screaming
and crying as their mothers covered them with jackets to go through the
crowds and abandon their homes, only to be looted by the fleabaggers? If
you did, you would feel as I do. A few well placed shots and the whole
thing would be over....