BeachBum[_2_] BeachBum[_2_] is offline

Default Republicans keep on keeping on...

On 8/9/2011 1:54 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:10:31 -0600,
wrote:

On 08/08/2011 6:52 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jul 27, 11:41 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 27/07/2011 7:55 AM, basskisser wrote:
Jay wrote:

Why is Obama still insisting he be written a blank check. He is
standing in the way of Congress working to come together to try to
solve this problem. ONE MAN is standing in the way of making progress.
He has successfully Polarized Congress and increased the chances that
he will have his way. Do you really want to give into the lies and
false hope and dubious change. Surely, by now, you see the path this
man is leading us down is ruinous.

We'll know the answer to that in about 5 1/2 years!
Just about when I get my smoker finished!

Did you see Obama approval ratings? All time low. At this rate Obama
doesn't stand a chance in 2012.

Once again you show how stupid you are. You are a racist moron mook.

And you sound exactly like your wench D'Plume. Any connection between
you two?

My debplume is his demented offspring?

You are demented to the point of non-viability.

And you find him irresistible as sparing partner. How odd.