TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default US Fed Bank Fraud

On Jul 20, 6:19*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:11:07 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 4:27 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:16:43 -0600,
wrote:

Looks like the USD lost value again today.

Feeling the currency dilution pinch? (inflation)

Well, tell Bernanke fraud that creating money is not creating wealth, it
simply dilutes the currency for inflation.

While DC wants to pay 0% for money, that is all it is worth. *Not worth
having. *Yep, big time currency run may have started.

You guess need to put a leash on Bernanke and US treasury fraud. *At the
rate of deterioration, no hope in Obama making it to Nov 2012 without
and economic blowout. *Creating no-value money to pay debt is fraud..

Fleabags note, you are critical of my 100% voluntary leaving of the USA.
* Know that as I exited the US, I put 72 cents down for a Canadian buck.
* That Canadian buck is now worth $1.05.5. *That is over a 46%
devaluation avoidance in 7 years. *And I also profitably invested it for
even better returns.

Keep making your buck cheaper, support Obama-Bernanke-Debt fraud. *Makes
your goods cheaper for Canadians.

Well moron, foreign investors are flocking to the US, esp. now.
Exports are way up, and in fact quite high to China. Corporate profits
are going up and up, but the only jobs the "job creators" are creating
is overseas.

Give us a break. You were thrown out of the US and you can't return.
You're bitter. We get it.

Funny, I just read about a company leaving the USA. *You should know
them, they make the hard drives in computers. *Manufacturing in China
and Taiwan and corporate offices in Ireland. *Used to be a USA company..

Here is a list:

http://www.focus.com/fyi/10-big-busi...-moved-abroad/

Hey, why be in the USA just to pay taxes? *If a company makes a product
in China sells it in Aruba or China, why should Obama and fleabag greedy
buggers get a cut?

Fact is democrats destroyed your economy with tax and debt GREED!!!

You're really a dumb one aren't you. Actual corporate taxes are quite
low. (Not the published rate, but what they actually pay)

Wow. You found a list of companies that moved away during Bush's
administration. As I've said, you're a moron racist little pig of a
man.

If Obama's plan was so delicious, then why did they not move back,
D'Plume?