I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Obama delinquency

On 8/8/2011 10:36 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/08/2011 7:58 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/7/2011 4:26 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stor...ade-fight.html

What an ass hole. Americans should be embarrassed at the lack of
leadership and total screw up Obama really is.

We are...

Then you are sane. What do you figure, DOW at 8000? Watching closely
myself, looking for the entry but don't see a bottom.

Well, as to the bottom and buying... My problem is how long is it going
to be this time before it comes back up. I am not sure if the US market
has any resources to pull on to build back up again. I only have 20-30
years at best to wait. Seriously, I am not sure even a bottom is worth
buying this time around for folks our age. What do you think?