Chris Newport

Default Unconditionally stable sailboats

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 1:19 pm in rec.boats.cruising Jeff Morris wrote:

Yeh, we're really scared ... that's why we always have such big smiles
reaching along at 12 knots.

And speaking of scared, weren't you the one who wanted to turn back
because you
couldn't find a buoy? And how about that MayDay you called to the CG in
Long Island Sound because the wind was light and the engine was running a
bit hot?

Please stop feeding this idiot. He sails a small dingy and would not
know a cruising yacht if it bit him on the ankle.

Just plonk him into your killfile and enjoy the quiet life.

The nature of trolls is that they deliberately pick silly fights, which
is a form of attention seeking. Just ignore him and he might find
somewhere else to play.

--
My real address is crn (at) netunix (dot) com
WARNING all messages containing attachments or html will be silently