Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default A time machine interview with Skip Grundlach . . .

"Wayne B" wrote in message

I must say, you can be very entertaining.

====

He must have gone to the same creative writing class as someone else
we know.

Nah, he outed himself some time ago.

He's owned up to Wilbur being Greg, and, more recently, Neal, as most
suspected.

That said, I've always gotten a kick out of his creative writing; not so
much his sniping stuff, unless it's just satire (which enjoyment you've seen
herein).

However, I hardly, even in this scenario, would hold the record. The guy
with the pump and fittings in the Kollmann thread was here before I even
started looking at boats; we met on the Endeavour group.

More than 10 years, he's finally getting ready to launch (or so he sez, but
it's looking possible).

Despite his being almost as much a know-it-all as Neal, he's had some very
valuable learning-curve shortenings which we've taken advantage of.

And, raspberries aside, we're starting to get, literally, daily, more than
one folks who stop and tell us how amazing the job we're rounding third on
is. Nice kudos from some very experienced hands.

So, keep 'em coming, Neal, and we'll have that beer one day if neither of us
dies too soon!

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain