[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Maddow the fact checker

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:54:09 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/6/11 3:21 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_920136.html.

Indeed, Maddow picked up a clip from World Nutcase Daily, which claimed
the FatPig Limbaugh clip was from the "day before." The clip was in fact
a year old. The clip showed Fatpig Limbaugh lying once again about
President Obama's birthplace.

A classy thing about Maddow is that when she is in error, she offers up
a correction. Fatpig Limbaugh and most of the right-wing trashmeisters
rarely if ever apologize for their mistakes on the air or in print, even
when the errors are brought to their attention. In fact, they keep on
spreading their lying vitriol.

Nice try, though. Too bad your point is...pointless. But your head
isn't...it fits that Klan hat perfectly, I'd bet.

I get it. The stalker/spoofer is a misogynist and a racist.