X-Man[_3_] X-Man[_3_] is offline

Default Fuzzy Math

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 08:38:27 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/08/2011 7:41 AM, Eisboch wrote:
I am not very good at math.

Can someone explain that how adding 117,000 new jobs/mo (good news) when
it takes 157,000 or more/mo to keep up with the population growth causes
the unemployment rate to *drop*?

Your math is good. Fleabaggers have a weird way of polishing turds.

another racist lie, of course

unemployment number count only those LOOKING for work. if you stop
looking for work you're not counted, even if not working

You know I like to use people's personal thoughts for attacks against
them, so would you please tell me what is racist about asking that
question?