X - Man X - Man is offline

Default Plume really needs to have her head shrunk

On 8/5/11 9:35 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/5/2011 9:17 AM, X-Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 8:46 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 8:44 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/5/2011 8:27 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 8:12 AM, BeachBum wrote:
Why? To fit her brain, of course.

These are her last 7 well *reasoned* posts.

You right-wing circle jerkers wouldn't know "well-reasoned" from
"well-seasoned." You and several of your fellow low IQ righties don't
have the brain power to discern what is well-reasoned and what isn't.
Most of you barely got out of high school. You, Ingersoll, Canuckles,
your buddy the ID spoofer, et cetera, are the best argument against
social promotions.

I looked up asshole in Funk and Wagnalls and found a picture of you.
Isn't that funny?

You're lucky the navy had such low standards when you went in...without
that employer of last resort, you would have had to support yourself by
being a squeegee boy at a busy intersection.

Asshole, my son joined the Marines, and the Marines are not the employer
of last resort. My son joined to give back to his country.

You sir are a royal asshole.

Jim H

Got to clarify this.

X-man JimH is responding to the piece of excrement X-man Harry Krause

Welcome back Jim. It's hard to tell you guys apart since you both post
with a Mac. Harry claimed he never spoofed. We now know that claim to be
a lie.

It isn't JimH, dickwad?

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the