BeachBum[_2_] BeachBum[_2_] is offline

Default Plume really needs to have her head shrunk

Why? To fit her brain, of course.

These are her last 7 well *reasoned* posts.

"You have no brain, along with your butt buddy LG.

I didn't know you were talking about ancient history. If that was all
bad, why didn't your Democrats change it when they had the chance?

You want it to though. You've said as much. You're a no-nothing loser.

They're not mutually exclusive

What a load of crap. The "safe" route huh... the moronic route is more
accurate.

Good grief! You can't get much dumber than a little turd, but you've
succeeded!"

And her final gem-------------

"Well, I'm sure your oracle-like traits are just kicking in.

So, how are you going to cash in your $30K wealth? Perhaps illegally
melt down the quarters? I'm still waiting for your reasoned response.

How are you planning on separating the silver from the copper in that
case? To whom do you expect to sell your quarters if not? Are you
going to try and buy a car in quarters?

No, I don't expect any reasoned response."

*P-L-O-N-K*