[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Corporate America Pays a Lot Less in Taxes Than You Think!

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:10:39 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:08:35 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 04/08/2011 4:44 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/4/11 6:18 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Calls all week from bankers
and investors seeking cash for investments....as I have too much cash.

If you got calls from bankers, it was because they were calling in your
$200 signature loans.

Funny, just getting setup to get stocks cheap in 30 or 90 days. Just
letting the fleabagger economists sell off with a grin.

Because the reality is the market is over valued. The real cost of
money is about 8% as near as I can figure. So at that, if I don't get
10% dividends or gains I cash out.

So when the market hits 6000-8000 I will look for the good deals.

If you have money, and I doubt you do. This is when the savvy starts
researching good companies for 1 1/2 price sale coming up. Too early to
jump in now, it would like be stopping a falling knife.

I hope you folks were listening a month ago when I suggesting
reallocating your 401k into the "low risk" fund. You would have locked
in that 12700 Dow and be grinning while you watched this crash from
the sidelines,

Of course I suppose at least one person here thought that was trying
to "time the market" and they were standing in front of this runaway
train.

You forgot to tell us to buy 50 pounds of quarters.