L G[_46_] L G[_46_] is offline

Default US Bank Currency Run

Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.marke****ch.com/story/ban...k=MW_news_stmp

Looks like a US bank currency run is forming. Just like Greece. Get
the cash, put it in the vault as banks and FDIC are going down.

Yep, please can I get $5,000,000 in cash notes, be damned if I would
pay a US bank to hold my money. Will pull up the F150...

Just more fleabaggerism destroying the USA with more debt and banking
fraud.

USD is worthless. But keep it, might be cheaper than toilet paper
after Bernanke QE3 fraud.

Get over it fleabaggers, your checks are going to bounce or if they
cash, they will not be worth much. Huge currency devaluation is next.

1929 - 2008 crash
1932 - 2011 crash
1933 - 2012 confiscation of gold and 75% currency devaluation.

Right on schedule.

Can't be stopped either. Too many still believe in fleabaggerism and
insanely want to do more debt expecting different results.

USD as a world reserve days are numbered. Time to pay the bills with
real money or see more poverty.

And sorry, Bernanke-Obama fraud QE counterfeiting isn't real money.

Yep, O-bomba bombed the US economy with DEBT!!!!

My IRA took a $44K dive today thanks to the Obamanation administration
and their fiscal policies. It might only be 4.02% but it's something
his teleprompters can't undo. 2012 will be very interesting.