Mark

Default Paint suggestion needed for cabin interior

I suggest you use a satin or semi-gloss - looks better. I used Z Spar
- they make flat, semi and gloss - you won't use much so use the best
you can find for washing durability.

On 24 May 2004 02:52:11 GMT, (MLapla4120) wrote:

Hi,
In an effort to do less varnishing and to achieve a more traditional look, I'm
going to paint sections of my interior with off white paint. The trim which is
teak and other hardwood will remain varnished. I'm looking for a good
paint. If anyone else has done this let me know the paint you used.

Thanks