Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Corporate America Pays a Lot Less in Taxes Than You Think!

On 04/08/2011 4:44 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/4/11 6:18 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Calls all week from bankers
and investors seeking cash for investments....as I have too much cash.

If you got calls from bankers, it was because they were calling in your
$200 signature loans.

Funny, just getting setup to get stocks cheap in 30 or 90 days. Just
letting the fleabagger economists sell off with a grin.

Because the reality is the market is over valued. The real cost of
money is about 8% as near as I can figure. So at that, if I don't get
10% dividends or gains I cash out.

So when the market hits 6000-8000 I will look for the good deals.

If you have money, and I doubt you do. This is when the savvy starts
researching good companies for 1 1/2 price sale coming up. Too early to
jump in now, it would like be stopping a falling knife.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.