[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default China downgrades US debt

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 22:20:05 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:07:14 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Not only has China reduced the US credit rating, they have reduced their
holdings of US debt. Once as high as $2.1 trillion, now only $1.15
trillion as everyone knows, USD is experiencing Bernanke currency fraud.
No one buys US treasuries any more, Bernanke prints it.

The Bernake doctrine of inflation causing unemployment:

inflation is running at about 3%. IOW canuck doesnt know what he's
talking about

Ah, but the world is ending next week, or is it next month... I told
him to go into hiding and we'd tell him when it's safe to come out.