[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default China downgrades US debt

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 16:45:27 -0400, LilAbner wrote:

On 8/3/2011 4:32 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 14:14:34 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/08/2011 12:23 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:07:14 -0600,
wrote:

Not only has China reduced the US credit rating, they have reduced their
holdings of US debt. Once as high as $2.1 trillion, now only $1.15
trillion as everyone knows, USD is experiencing Bernanke currency fraud.
No one buys US treasuries any more, Bernanke prints it.

The Bernake doctrine of inflation causing unemployment:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernanke_Doctrine

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/9470675.cms

Moody was paid off of course, but given Moody failed to warn Enron, GM,
GMAC, Chrysler, Greece and others, no wonder no one trusts a Moody
rating. Lets see if S&P is a better service.

It is sad that so many believe the road to wealth is paved with debt.
They will only find poverty at the end of that road.

As though China's agency is that important - a country that
artificially lowers the value of the Yuan. It's ok for them to have a
weak currency, but when the US dollar devalues, the world ends,
according to morons like you.

In any case, thanks to the wackos for the manufactured debt ceiling
crisis - the nutcases "win" by damaging the US economy and destroying
jobs. Good show!

They do that to fight the US Fed currency fraud. But as the US
treasuries come due, China is pulling out the USD and buying companies
and real assets around the world, mostly outside of the USA. They even
buy 100s of tons of gold.

Hey, I agree USA is being sucked dry of wealth. Not everyone is a
fleabagger with their ass on their shoulders worshiping debt like a god.
I just completed my exit USA planning session with my tax accountant
on how best to get my remaining moneys out of the USA investments in the
most tax efficient manner. Will only cost me 15% so I gave the just
orders to execute it.

You should read up on debt currency crisis of Argentinian, Germans in
the early 30's, Zimbabwe, Asian currency crisis circa 1990 or so,
Iceland and others. No glory had being invested with delinquent debtors
and sticking around for the carnage of debt-tax greed.

In 1933, after the double dip of 1932, US government issued an executive
order to confiscate gold at $20/ounce and then pegged it to $35 casing
75% over night inflation. I am sure the government greedy statists are
cooking up something for 2012 or beyond. Who knows, maybe an
incremental tax grab of 18% national VAT.

But it is clear in any case the USA economy is toast for decades to
come. No glory in delinquent debtors. And Bernanke can't print money
like grains of sand or toilet paper forever. Countries are moving off
the USD as a world reserve. No glory there either.

Basically fleabagger greed killed the USA economy with dishonored debts.

Feel free to support China over the US. That's about your speed.
Marxism over Capitalism seems to be your mantra, just like you
promoting stupidity over rationality.

Capitalism is not America. The Chinese Marxist are now capitalist or is
it using capitalism?. The Russians are using capitalism.

Ummm... and your point? You just denied this previously. China/Russia
have very little regulation (enforced) over corporations, except when
it comes to political involvement, then they throw the CEOs in jail.
Is that what you want in the US? I think I'll pass on that.