MMC

Default Paint suggestion needed for cabin interior

I've used plain old oil based house paint on boat interiors for years. Don't
feel I need the UV protection inside the boat that make boat paints so
popular.

Oil base paint is tough, durable and washable. As well as a lot easier to
use than a lot of the boat paints.

I also don't believe everything I take on my boat has to be carried aboard
in a "West Marine" bag, alot of the stuff I use comes aboard in a "Wal-Mart"
bag.

MMC

"MLapla4120" wrote in message
Hi,
In an effort to do less varnishing and to achieve a more traditional look,

I'm
going to paint sections of my interior with off white paint. The trim

which is
teak and other hardwood will remain varnished. I'm looking for a good
paint. If anyone else has done this let me know the paint you used.

Thanks