X-Man[_3_] X-Man[_3_] is offline

Default Gag me with a spoon

In article ,
says...

On 8/1/11 7:07 PM, Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 1-Aug-2011,
wrote:

HAhahahahahahahhhahahhahha

Y'all make me feel young again...like I'm in the 8th grade again.
Thanks!

That's as far as you got in school, right?

No, that's his mental age. It's higher than I expected!

You clowns spend a HELL of a lot of time staring slack-jawed at the
television, don't you?

By the way, these seemingly off topic posts DO relate to boats...the thread
started with a discussion about Aunt Esther's wardrobe, and relates to her
alleged husband who has taken your country up the creek without a paddle,
and now, no boat!

It's been a productive days. So far, we've determined:

1. Your experience with "boating" consists of your day in the navy.
2. You never got beyond the 8th grade.
3. You're incapable of staying on topic in a discussion.

Hey, spoofer, please show how you've determined that. What specific
criteria and control did you use to "determine" that. I look forward to
your concise and intelligent reply.