X-Man[_3_] X-Man[_3_] is offline

Default Gag me with a spoon

In article ,
says...

On 8/1/11 2:26 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:08:24 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 1-Aug-2011,
wrote:

You're a fool...I REALLY don't like crackers.

Nobody give a **** what a racist likes or doesn't like.

Your posts have NOTHING to do with boats - kicked out of the $cientology
group again?

Please show us your boating related posts. Oh wait, you're a moron,
liar, racist, and hypocrite.

Most of the posters now in this group are boatless, have always been
boatless, or have some decrepit little rowboat rotting in their yards.

BAR is boatless and has no interest in boats
Kurtz is boatless
The ID spoofers are boatless
TopBass is boatless
Ingersoll has a rotting rowboat he hasn't used in years
Canuck is boatless and brainless

This isn't a boating newsgroup anymore and hasn't been for years. It's a
repository for right-wing rejects and right-wing racists. The
newsgroup's days are numbered. I'm here because I want to see it fall
into the black hole of oblivion.

Hey, you spoofing asshole, please show the proof you have of any of the
above. I dare you.