[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default More job losses to Obama taxes

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 07:03:18 -0400, LilAbner wrote:

On 7/31/2011 2:20 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:25:42 -0400, wrote:

On 7/30/2011 11:21 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 14:04:17 -0400, wrote:

On 7/30/2011 1:54 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 30/07/2011 11:13 AM, LilAbner wrote:
On 7/30/2011 12:30 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 30/07/2011 10:19 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 09:47:15 -0600,
wrote:

On 30/07/2011 12:00 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 23:34:47 -0600,
wrote:

http://www.boston.com/business/healt...off_1200_plus/

1200 direct and who nows how many indirect jobs are lost.

Another victim of Obama-tax.

More craziness from a right-wing little freak.

So how deep does your denial go?

You do realize these workers pay your welfare?

You might want to think what you are going to do when DC is bankrupt.

Dumb assed idiots can't figure out that government debt isn't the
solution, government debt is the problem. Blinded by their greed of
power and debt, they are in fact arguing about how to make it worse.

where's the proof govt debt's the problem?

oh. there isn't any. why is the economy in the ****ter?

because people arent buying stuff. THAT is why the economy sucks. no
one is buying houses. we have millions unemployed....

but the right has their reader's digest stories....bull**** but it's
all they know

Where is the proof government debt is solving the problem?

Lots of proof exists that debt is the problem, just that most people
don't want to see it. Probably because the same people bitching about
"rich" are also the same ones that they themselves are chronic debtors.
You average congress person carried over $15k on the credit card every
money. Insane.

Being one of those students that showed up only for the math tests,
understood arithmetic and geometric progressions, became ready apparent
debt has hidden costs. Tools are there, just that people are mentally
lazy to see them.

How you become rich is first understanding how it really works and not
just succumbing to the greed pandering promise of "free" money. Very few
"rich" carry any debt at all. Debt is a parasite on wealth. It is a
persons greed that is their own worst enemy when it comes to using
credit.

So wf3h, defumer -- enjoy being poor. You don't have the right attitude
to be "rich".
there is nothing wrong with being rich. The one forming the debate are
those benefitting from current tax policy and government.
They are crying class warfare when in fact they are the ones creating
the conflict. There are some of course that resent "rich folks" even
though the problem is not with being rich.
Middle America and Main Street is carrying the tax load while the Global
Investor Class or Ownership society or Supply side
economists/governemetnalists pay little to none.
Looking at the problems with unbiased opinion is hard but thee are the
facts.

Agreed. What is going on in DC right now, except for the Tea Party is
just a pony show. Debt will be expanded and the business of corruption
will continue. People are not mad enough yet to stop the corruption.

The problem is not the rich that are worth say less than a billion. But
I do believe 1/2 or more of the billionaires are corrupt. There are also
a lot of honest ones lie Warren Buffet. But persecuting them for
political greed is just blame deflection as the problem is much bigger.

I really think this is a Euro-US Central bank controlled war that is
killing off US middle class. To them, middle class are just disposable
tax sheep.

Zero percent interest is meant to trash the US government. They have
politicians so convinced that more debt is the answer, it is like
leading sheep to slaughter. Zero rate debt screws up government revenue,
causes people not to invest and the vicious circle of self destruction
keeps going.

Real investors are suffering, that is why they are not investing. Real
investors are not the issue, the real issue is ponzi fraud baning that
is going on. I blame Bernanke more than I even blame Obama. A big
government **** fest of egalitarian bull**** going on.

I have worked for government off and on as a contractor, and all I see
is an organization that is hell bent on election ever growing, ever more
ineffective, ever wasteful bunch of entitlement civil servant
egalitarian greed. Government does not give a **** about the people,
they are worried the people might discover government is the problem.

Media for example, always justifying the government line, why not more
debt? An totally ignore the morality of the debt-tax enslavement that
ensues.

At some point expect a national 10 to 15% wealth robbing VAT. The idea
is to get the debt high enough they will increase everyone (rich/middle
and poor) taxes by 150% of what they currently pay.

Taxation is being used for modern day enslavement to banks and the
hidden elite that really pull the strings in Europe, Saudi Arabia and US.

Some of what you say is at tangents. there are many different classes
seeking to take advantage of America. That is the reason we have a
Consitution and supposedly our elected officials are to work to preserve
the union and protect our society and economy from predation.
The FED is unConstitutional. Congress had no authority to abandon it's
responsibility. The Bankers came with money and bought their way and he
who controls the money supply controls the Republic and economy.
I'm no fan of Jackson but he was spot. kennedy was going to reverse
course on that. One of Johnson's first steps was to stop it.
that is just one aspect.

The Fed is not unconstitutional. That's just right wing nonsense. The
Fed chairman is confirmed by the Senate. Feel free to lobby your
senator to have him or her block the next appointment or remove the
agency.
You don't read much do you. Right wing? How about American?

It's nonsense. It's an old, tired argument that has absolutely no
merit. Feel free to keep pushing the same old bull if it makes you
feel like you're in control.

Boy you sure told me. Guess I'll call Al and tell him he's right.

You're right. I did. Anyone who is crazy enough to want to end the
Fed, and beyond that claim it's unconstitutional is slinging bull.