Beach Bum Beach Bum is offline

Default More job losses to Obama taxes

On 7/30/2011 11:11 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 30/07/2011 8:21 PM, LilAbner wrote:
On 7/30/2011 6:27 PM, BAR wrote:
In , says...

On 7/30/2011 2:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 30/07/2011 10:35 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:26:17 -0400, Beach Bum"not a
wrote:

On 7/30/2011 1:34 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.boston.com/business/healt...off_1200_plus/

1200 direct and who nows how many indirect jobs are lost.

Another victim of Obama-tax.

At least they aren't *all* US jobs. But still it's not good to
lose any
jobs due to a country running helter skelter for lack of
leadership.

Were you one of the screamers when Obama kept GM afloat?

You mean when Obama illegally gave GM to the unions?

GM and Chrysler should have gone through the existing bankruptcy
process.

Maybe UAW should bailout the US government?

Investment in our government should be by the People.
They stopped selling bonds except in 10,000.00 increments to Investors.
Americans need a stake in our Republic beyond being subjects.
Restart the small secure bond sales, by payroll deduction, at banks,
credit unions, and post offices.

You have never heard of a US Savings Bond, dumb-ass?

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/indiv/...s/products.htm

Buy one at the post office or by payroll deduction.

They only pay at max 1/10th of 1%. Or about $5 on $5000. Hardly worth
the gas to go there.

Which is also why the US is failing. Bernanke is printing USD so fast
with the intent of making the currency loose value fast. And that
attacks the wealth of America.

Zero rate debt is a huge fraud on America. Time just to call Bernanke a
criminal.

Top two crims. running our govt. have middle eastern middle names.
Coincidence?