Dick Locke

Default ARCO USA winch parts source?? Follow UP

On Sun, 23 May 2004 16:04:19 -0700, "Steve" wrote:

I have now sent ARCO two "Product Inquiry" emails and still no reply.. Are
they all off summer sailing at this time of the year (down under)?

Strange that they have several web pages for their support of the old
Barient winches but don't have any info on ARCO part or support.

Every Google search comes back to the very limited ARCO web site.

Puzzling??

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

I have some winches on order from them, about 2 weeks late now. They
are good on the phone. Ask for Bruno. Tell him to ship my winches!