Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default More job losses to Obama taxes

On 30/07/2011 4:27 PM, BAR wrote:
In , says...

On 7/30/2011 2:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 30/07/2011 10:35 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:26:17 -0400, Beach Bum"not a
wrote:

On 7/30/2011 1:34 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.boston.com/business/healt...off_1200_plus/

1200 direct and who nows how many indirect jobs are lost.

Another victim of Obama-tax.

At least they aren't *all* US jobs. But still it's not good to lose any
jobs due to a country running helter skelter for lack of leadership.

Were you one of the screamers when Obama kept GM afloat?

You mean when Obama illegally gave GM to the unions?

GM and Chrysler should have gone through the existing bankruptcy
process.

Maybe UAW should bailout the US government?

Investment in our government should be by the People.
They stopped selling bonds except in 10,000.00 increments to Investors.
Americans need a stake in our Republic beyond being subjects.
Restart the small secure bond sales, by payroll deduction, at banks,
credit unions, and post offices.

You have never heard of a US Savings Bond, dumb-ass?

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/indiv/...s/products.htm

Employers might not offer them any more, the yield isn't worth the paper
it is written on. $1000 over a year might only have a yield of $1 or $2
if your lucky.

Only reason to use them is if it is used as an aid to accumulate money
on a time per check basis, pretty hard to invest $100, but $10,000 --
just buy a dividend yielding blue chip like COP or KFT or one of dozens
of others.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.