Jim

Default "The Baja Bash" is now online.

I printed my copy off the website. Printing your own book is done all
the time.

When I was a kid, the "Book Mobile" was a big van full of books. Today
the book mobile is a mini van with a computer, printer and a satellite dish.

Do you know about http://www.gutenberg.net/ ?

Project Gutenberg is the Internet's oldest producer of free electronic
books (eBooks or etexts). Our present collection of more than 10.000
eBooks was produced by hundreds of volunteers. Most of the Project
Gutenberg eBooks are older literary works that are in the public domain
in the United States. All may be freely downloaded and read, and
redistributed for non-commercial use.

A very cool thing, print your own books. (They don't have the Baja
Bash,but they have lots of great stuff))
Jim

Ed wrote:

Looks like an incredible book and a fun read. Are real copies still
available?

"Dan Best" wrote in message

With the permission of Jim Elfers, the author, I have posted a copy of
his book, The Baja Bash on line.

http://rangerbest.home.comcast.net/BajaBash/

This book is pretty much the definitive work on bringing boats back up
the coast from Baja north to California.

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979