Peggie Hall

Default Repair Groco Type K

Stephen Trapani wrote:
The order on my refurbish kit hasn't actually gone through. There is
still turning back now. Am I understanding correctly that there is a
decent chance I will pay the $110, put in the whole kit and the toilet
still won't work??

If something has failed in the toilet that isn't in the kit, yep. But
the good news is, you'll be intimately acquainted with the toilet's
innards and, with a little help from Groco, should able to fix anything
else yourself too.

--
Peggie