Doug Dotson

Default Repair Groco Type K

I guess you meant Joker Valve. Each rebuild kit comes with one and
I replaced it each time. Just recommissioned it today and it still does
the same thing.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Jere Lull" wrote in message
In article ,
"Doug Dotson" wrote:

I have 2 Groco Type K heads. One has worked very well, the
other has become the bain of my existence. I have gone through
3 rebuild kits and it still has problems. I flush and after a short time
water bubbles back up into the bowl. Funny thing is that it worked
perfectly for 2 years then all of a sudden this problem popped
up.

Sounds like it's time for a new choker valve.

--
Jere Lull