Chris Newport

Default Seaworthiness of Mac26

On Thursday 20 May 2004 1:05 am in rec.boats.cruising JAXAshby wrote:

Or are you defining "seaworthiness" as something
that "looks proper" as opposed to something that has been proven safe with
a perfect safety record?

jeff, catamarans do not hardly have "a perfect safety record". They in
fact
sink all over the place. *some* catamarans do not sink, but most
certainly catamarans sink at a much higher rate than mono's.

BULL****.
Yet another idiot claim from our resident clown.

--
My real address is crn (at) netunix (dot) com
WARNING all messages containing attachments or html will be silently