X-Man[_3_] X-Man[_3_] is offline

Default record snowfall

In article 9c517356-a22e-4bb7-afcf-cd826ae42675
@d7g2000vbv.googlegroups.com, says...

Just spent nearly a month in WY and CO which had record snowfalls this
past winter/spring so all bodies of water are overfull. The entire N.
Platte River basin is over its banks with lakes being so high that
marinas are under water. Float trips were not being done on the N.
Platte due to high water.
On the Colorado River and tributaries near Glenwood Springs, CO, the
water was so high that many trails were under water and some areas
could not be opened for rafting. However, there were still enough
areas for rafting trips although the most extreme rapids are closed.

I don't care about travel, or seeing anything. I only travel to get from
one place to another. There is nothing of interest to me in between.
Same with a boat. Why would I want a slow trawler type of boat? Oh,
wait, I told everybody that I recently bought one.... my bad.