Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Republicans keep on keeping on...

On 27/07/2011 11:14 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 27/07/2011 7:55 AM, basskisser wrote:
Jay wrote:

Why is Obama still insisting he be written a blank check. He is
standing in the way of Congress working to come together to try to
solve this problem. ONE MAN is standing in the way of making progress.
He has successfully Polarized Congress and increased the chances that
he will have his way. Do you really want to give into the lies and
false hope and dubious change. Surely, by now, you see the path this
man is leading us down is ruinous.

We'll know the answer to that in about 5 1/2 years!
Just about when I get my smoker finished!

Did you see Obama approval ratings? All time low. At this rate Obama
doesn't stand a chance in 2012.

He is turning into a thug... now that he can't get his own way, well
mostly because he doesn't have a plan.. Either way, using his Jobs Czar
to bully Wisconsin, GE is moving a bunch of jobs from there to China..
Assholes, I bet he got his ass kicked a lot as a punk kid..

Pretty clear Obama is clueless. His rant may appeal to street lowlife
and union bucket heads but as an investor, makes me want to write off
the USA. Pretty clear all he wants is a blank check and his political
career is more important than doing the right thing for 313 million
Americans. What he doesn't seem to get is that is why he got elected,
to do the right and necessary things a president should do. That is, do
what is right for America.

I hear GE in Waukeshaw WI is doing a $2B Chinese investment that looks
to be of the scale need to shut down US operations. The fleabaggers
better wake up, that is a lot of quality jobs to loose. And Obama
should wake up, that is the first of many shots across the bow.

I am surprised no one is talking US Fed Reserve fraud in all of this.
Even GOP ignores it. Bernanke needs to be fired or nationalize them. I
am not much for nationalization, but what Burnanke-Obama-Democrats have
done is kill their revenue and raise the spending.

Take zero interest rates in a 4% inflation environment. Fraud really
because it means money is a devaluing asset not worth holding or
investing in. No investment means fewer tax paying jobs.

Retired with $2M in the bank, at 0% rates is zero taxes. But at 5%
rates for savers, it means $100 in taxable earnings. Companies can
lower earnings bars in low rate environments, reducing business taxes.
And USA has the highest business taxes in the G8. Taxing them more,
will lead to them leaving the USA like Seagate did.

Hey, why should Seagate pay US income taxes on drives made in Taiwan or
China sold in China? Might be easier to take those highly taxable
incomes offshore. And they did.

This stupid DC government of fools needs to get some economic sense.
Until they do, USA will sink a little bit every month.

--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a