Greyhawk

Default Guardrail netting

I've been ordered by the admiral to fit guardrail netting to stop the
grandchildren from launching themselves overboard through the guardrails.
I'm not keen because of the difficulties with fender whips and mooring
lines, etc. but orders are orders...

I've seen a couple of boats with a type of netting which is of a sewn
construction, rather than knotted. It looks very neat and seems to be a grey
colour rather than brilliant white - so that would save me the trouble of
getting it dirty. Does anyone know who makes this type of netting and where
it can be bought?