Jeff Morris

Default Seaworthiness of Mac26

Do you have a point? Parallax claims there's nothing of interest "out of sight
of land" and with a shallow draft boat, no reason to go there. I'm just
agreeing that if he sees it that way, the Mac might be the right boat for him.
Frankly, half of my sailing life was been spent in very protected waters, so I
understand the appeal of inland sailing. But I've found I also enjoy coastal
cruising in environments that would be beyond the capabilities of a Mac.

Sorry if that logic offends you.

"Quest0029" wrote in message
If this doesn't appeal to you, if you only seek the
pleasures of a completely protected bay, then maybe a mac is the right boat

for
you.

and you're not a MAN who sails a manly
REAL sailboat in manly deep waters under
the threat of mansize weather conditions.