Rick

Default Protecting against sal****er

JAXAshby wrote:

ricky, ag pilots know the danger of a downwind turn, ATPs (stupidly and in the
face of the laws of physics) claim their is no such danger. you, ricky,
dropped your claim to be an ag pilot when you dumbly denied the downwind turn
danger, which absolutely made hash of your prior crop dusting experience.

ricky, also claimed to have risen high enough in construction management to be
able o steal plywood from a worksite to make a dinghy. you also claimed to
have liveaboards for years in Mexico as an adult. I also claimed to a high
ranking Merchant Marine.

All before you turned 35 years old.

You seem to be mixing your delusions, Jax. It's time you had your meds
adjusted again. Or maybe your Speedos are a bit too tight ...

Care to share the posts where you imagine you read those "claims" or are
you just going to show the readers one more time what a mess your poor
muddled brain has become? Show us the posts, Jax. For once in your
pathetic existence, back up one of your claims.

I for one will not hold my breath waiting. You haven't backed up a
single one of your claims since you fouled usenet with your presence.

Poor Jax, are you really so lost or just insanely jealous of those who
do what you can only read about or pretend to be? Silly little poseur,
Jax. Take your meds and get some rest, maybe you can do better tomorrow.

Rick