Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Anyone here use ARO 2011?

In article m,
says...

On 7/25/2011 6:45 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 12:01 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/07/2011 2:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

I never use stuff like that. If my PC gets that whacked out I will take
a quick pass at installing the garbage programs. If that doesn't work,
backup all the data and reinstall. PITA, but works.

A clean install is always the best solution and you will end up with a
computer that will run faster w/less problems than any registry cleaner.
Here is a step by step guide to a clean install of Windows.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/10586...l_windows.html

This is another post by the asshole right wing racist ID Spoofer.

Funny. The header of the poster you claim is a spoofer matches yours
perfectly. The only distinction I can see is that one of the posts was
helpful and the other was written by a real flaming asshole.

Well, I'm a narcissist, but also am bi-polar, or so says my Dr. Dr. Dr.
wife.