posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring
GreenKayak Market GreenKayak Market is offline

Default Paddle Event in Cincinnati area August 21, 2011

Great news!! As part of the RiverDays Festival in New Richmond (on the
Ohio), we are hosting an approximate 5 mile paddle down the beautiful
Ohio River. Check us out on Facebook "PaddleBlast" (one word) for more
information, or use the following LIVE LINK to sign up now

https://secure.getmeregist​ered.co...?event_id=5151

While the paddle event is Sunday morning, we have arranged so you can
drop boats on Saturday early evening. Once in New Richmond, please
stay and enjoy the music, food and friends. New Richmond is rich with
river history.

Sign up now !! Thanks