Keith

Default Protecting against sal****er

....or you can do like I did a long time ago... just block his posts and
you'll never know he's here, unless somebody else replies.

--

Keith
__
"Rick" wrote in message
.net...
JAXAshby wrote:

a bunch of crap as usual.

So Jax begins another spin down the spiral of his dementia.

Show the post where I claimed to be an ag pilot, Jax. Your fantasy life
is spilling over to your online delirium. I do have an ATP certificate.
There are quite a few ag pilots who also hold an ATP, and a few airline
pilots who do some ag flying. So if there is somehow a "difference" I
guess you will have to explain it to us.

Once again you show yourself to be no more than an ignorant poseur,
desperately struggling for attention.

Rick