Rick

Default Protecting against sal****er

JAXAshby wrote:

Same way you couldn't tell the difference between an ag pilot and an ATP, each
of which you have claimed to be?

So Jax begins another spin down the spiral of his dementia.

Show the post where I claimed to be an ag pilot, Jax. Your fantasy life
is spilling over to your online delirium. I do have an ATP certificate.
There are quite a few ag pilots who also hold an ATP, and a few airline
pilots who do some ag flying. So if there is somehow a "difference" I
guess you will have to explain it to us.

Once again you show yourself to be no more than an ignorant poseur,
desperately struggling for attention.

Rick