Steve

Default ARCO USA winch parts source??

Did a Google and no one has much good to say about these winches, however I
got a couple 30ST 2spd while assisting in the salvage of a boat.. Price
was right.

They seem to be in good working order but the lower ST grippers deteriorated
from sun and weather exposure. I should replace them if I can find a parts
source.

I have visited the ARCO Australia site but they don't show any parts source
there or here.

I don't want to spend a lot on repairing these. Just want to get a couple
seasons or until I find a good deal on some Lewmars of equal size. (love my
other 4 Lewmars and elect windlass)

Parts source referral would be appreciated.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions