Harryk Harryk is offline

Default She is coming

In article 277390ec-caaa-4ec3-aa4f-2d6c7a6f99c5
@y24g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 21, 5:44*pm, Harryk wrote:
In article 2bda5b62-87e7-4a7f-9ab9-7ffdb1573639
@l18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 21, 2:36*pm, Harryk wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1254136.html

Here is a excellent example of what we offer in my new boating and
fishing group.

Well spoofer..... maybe you should have linked to this show that my
son and his girlfriend took in last night.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/9021507.html

Did he get falling down drunk like you usually tell me about?

I don't tell you about anything, spoofer... unless I think I can
improve your attitude and life with a bit of constructive direction
and guidance..

Damn it little buddy, I told you to post this stuff over at my google
group so we'll at least have a little traffic. You didn't answer my
question, did your son get falling down drunk as usual?