[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default US Fed Bank Fraud

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:40:46 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:02 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:05:56 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 4:53 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:16:43 -0600,
wrote:

You guess need to put a leash on Bernanke and US treasury fraud. At the
rate of deterioration, no hope in Obama making it to Nov 2012 without
and economic blowout. Creating no-value money to pay debt is fraud.

Fleabags note, you are critical of my 100% voluntary leaving of the USA.
Know that as I exited the US, I put 72 cents down for a Canadian buck. l

canada has socialized medicine

and 30% of canadians are in unions

no wonder they're doing better than 'free market ' america

Yep, our health care is socialized, rationed, long waits and high tax
cost. People wait months to get an MRI. A long time if you have cance

our healthcare is free market, rationed by price, ,rationed by
insurance companies...long waits if you dont have insurane and our
costs are TWICE what canadians cost

oh. the right wing moron doesnt even know these basic facts. he
listens to right wing talk shows.

It is much lower than 30%, your just spewing bull****.

We are doing better as we are not racking up the debt as fast

yep. socialized medicine and unions checking the greed of banking fat
cats will do that

, and have
an active resource industry selling to customers like China. Keeps our
currency value from depreciating as fast under the pressures of ponzi
fraud debt.

USD fell some more, $1.057 now.

yep. our our companies have more debt because our CEO's stole more
money cuz they dont have to pay working people a good salary

You should have been a CEO instead of a loser.

You are fully qualified and currently in the position of being a
loser.